5.24.2012

Mosaic Installation


The Douthit, Frets, Rouse, Gentile & Rhodes Law Firm Mosaic is underway!

Their new space being finished at Park Place in Leawood, KS is moving quickly.  We went to field measure for the new custom tile artwork and see the space recently.



There's me in my hard hat pondering what it will look like when finished.  There will be three large panels hanging as a triptych in that recessed niche and one long horizontal landscape in the photo below on the wall behind the future reception desk!


Here is a rendering of what both pieces will sort of look like when finished:



Of course, mom couldn't help herself, she had to take the "mom" pic of Christopher and I going over measurements in our hard hats.


More photos of the mosaic process to come soon!




1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

This is great! I love when you have new projects you're working on, but I hate waiting to see the end results! :)