Neutral Backsplash

Mom and I recently finished a modern backsplash in Lee's Summit, MO.  The tile was chosen to blend with the granite and be a shiny neutral between the dark stained cabinetry.


Here we are working hard, me big and pregnant, and us matching with our hats and ponytails!

Got the tile glued on and level, next step is to grout a few days later, then seal the stone/grout, and caulk the seams

Close-up of the shiny tile:
We chose a linear mixture of glazed porcelain and light marble that had a "blingy" quality to it with a neutral grout to make it & the granite more seamless.


[more pictures of the entire project and remodel to come later!]


Lindsey said...

Love this! But we need nursery pictures pronto! :)

Emily T said...

I love this tile! What is the name of it and where did you get it? I would love it for my kitchen! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering what the backsplash is called?